星期三, 九月 08, 2004

Just do it



Here's something unusual.

I'm actually going to give a brief account of what happened to me for the day, just like most bloggers do.

Nothing really fantastic happened today in school. Th only incident worth mentioning was I was involved in a group recitation presentation. It went pretty well. Some classmates commended our group, saying we did a short and sweet one, and the recitation was harmoniously done.

To to frank, we never really practised much. Guess we should be quite proud of our talent in putting up a last minute show. Three cheers for the team effort!

Wait! I just remembered! Something interesting on TV!

Two of my classmates appeared on national TV! They were interviewed by Channel U News, covering a report on male teachers in Singapore. Can't help laughing when I was watching. Well done, brothers!

Okie. End of story.


其实,
你我没什么不同。
你做得到的,
我也可以做得到。
我做得到的,
你也可以做得到。

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

Oh, so you also blog in English? Anyway, good to hear about your life too.. just ordinary stuff. =)

阿顺 说...

I'm just like anyone, sometimes even simpler than some :)